Extend performance marketing beyond the affiliate channel
CJ’s Partner Tracking solution delivers advertisers the tools they need to manage a wide range of revenue-share marketing partnerships in a private, branded and secure environment, outside the current network infrastructure. Leverage CJ’s proven tracking, reporting and payments technology to extend your performance marketing to other referral channels and drive more traffic, leads and sales.
Let our team work with you to automate and solve your existing partner management challenges so you can spend more time on the important things, like building relationships and growing revenue.
- Provides partners with access to a private, secure, and custom branded partner portal with only your unique program information, promotional offers, tracked links, and performance and transaction reporting
- Offers true scalability by allowing you to work with more partners and grow your program quickly and economically without adding more employees or direct overhead costs
- Automates the contract process through quick, executable click-to-accept agreements
- Handles all of your monthly commission calculations, payment distributions and tax form processing
- Tracks and pays revenue-share for both online and offline transactions
- Delivers a management dashboard so you can track all facets of your partnerships, including application processing, partner terms and conditions, posting and managing creative, reporting and analytics
- Allows continual updates to your partner portal branding, creative and messaging through a fully customizable HTML + CSS content management system
- Optimizes and advances your program and partnerships on the industry’s most trusted tracking platform
CJ’s Partner Tracking supports a wide range of transaction, payment, and partnering arrangements, including:
- Referral Partner Programs
- Channel Partners
- Sales Agents
- Strategic Alliances
- OEM Partnerships
- Affinity Marketing Programs
Through their own private, branded partner portal, advertisers now have the ability to create performance based marketing partnerships beyond the affiliate channel. What that means is our clients don’t have to build a virtual team of legal, finance, IT, marketing, and administrative resources in order to build, scale, and manage a successful rev-share program to influence and drive new business opportunities.
– Ronan Vance, Director of Sales, West, CJ